RK300-04 Leaf Wetness Sensor is an important tool for observing and studying leaf wetness, preventing pests and diseases, and spraying sprinkler control. The accurate measurement of the moisture content of the leaf surface can be used to monitor the trace moisture or ice crystal residue. The shape of the sensor is simulated by the blade, which can simulate the characteristics of the leaf surface, so that it can reflect the situation of the leaf surface more accurately. By measuring the variation of the dielectric constant of the upper surface of the blade, the mist, water vapor and ice can be measured.
- Reflect the water content of leaf
- Fog, freezing, condensation and rainfall can be detected
- Good waterproof sealing performance
- High precision, fast response, reliable performance.
- Multiple signal output options
- Research on the growth and development of crops
- Prevention of pests and diseases and early warning
- Foliar fertilisation, spraying, spraying and irrigation control
Range Wetness: 0-100%
Temperature: -40 to+80℃
Accuracy Wetness: ±5%
Temperature Drift: ≤0.2%FS/℃
IP Rating: IP65
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to+80℃
Price: $195 +GST