1. Select the type of material which will be cut, if your material is not shown please contact email@example.com
2. Outside length is the length on one side to be cut, if irregular shape use a rectangle of similar size.
3. Outside Width is the length on the other side.
4. If your design has a cut out in the middle input the length, if irregular shape use a rectangle of similar size.
5. Inside Width is the length on the other side.
6. If there are holes in the design enter the Number of Holes for one size of hole, if there are many different sized holes enter 1.
7. Enter the diameter of the hole if only one size, if many different hole sizes add up all diameters and enter the number, or use our circle calculator for up to five circles.
8. Smallest Gap is usually the holes on the inside of design or any cuts inside the border.
Please note that the price shown is not final and may be subject to change after inspection of the design.
MINIMUM CHARGES MAY APPLY